BACKRACK Half Safety Rack
Whether you're installing the Half Safety on a work truck or your own personal vehicle, the Half Safety from BACKRACK is a must have for those looking for the ultimate protection. Designed with the same style as the Safety Rack, the Half Safety allows for a more clear view through the center of your rear window. This central space does not, however, compromise the protection the rack offers. The 2 inch wire screen is constructed from 3/16 inch cold rolled wire mesh which is then painstakingly welded at each intersection to ensure maximum durability. The result is two sets of mesh that are sturdy enough to hold your bungee cord or ratchet straps that will secure long loads like ladders or lumber.
Three different hardware kits are available to be purchased with the unit so that you can install the rack on a standard truck bed, a truck bed with a toolbox, and even with some of the most popular tonneau covers! Look at BACKRACK's Tonneau Adaptor Chart to see if your model is one of the compatible ones. The rack installs into factory mounting points, so most modern trucks will not require drilling unless you are installing the rack with the flush mount toolbox kit. You can even get accessories, like light mount brackets to customise the rack to your needs!
There's even a full width version available for the ultimate in safety and cargo security.
- Securely transport ladders or lumber
- Protects your cab and rear window from damage caused by shifting cargo
- Thick, 2" inch wire mesh for hooking bungees or ratchet straps too
- Each intersection of mesh welded together
- Multiple hardware kits for installation with toolboxes, tonneau covers, or standard boxes
- Light mount accessories and more available