BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover
The BAKFlip F1 is one of the toughest, most reliable and secure tonneau covers available. This cover is designed to withstand even the most harsh weather conditions with its durable FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) panels and EPDM outer rail seals, which provide exceptional weather protection. The underside is made of a solid, powder coated aluminum., so you can be sure this cover will last you a long time through heavy use due to it's incredible design.
The best thing about this cover is its functionality. It is suited for the serious truck owner. You can access 100% of your truck bed with the cover installed by flipping it all the way back and propping it securely against your cab. The cover is designed to leave your rear brake light exposed so you can drive with it in any position that you require. Each panel latches automatically as it is closed, ensuring a secure cover in any position, and a secure truck bed when the cover is fully closed. You will never have to worry about your belongings again. They will be secure and free of exposure from the weather.
- Understructure made of solid, powder coated aluminum
- Top surface made of a thick fiberglass reinforced polymer (FRP)
- Designed to to withstand severe temperatures
- Rubber hinges and side seals made from a proprietary scuff resistant EPDM synthetic rubber
- Every panel equipped with automatic slam latches to ensure panels are closed and locked down tight
- Made to operate from either side of the truck
- Locks in place fully open
- BAK Tonneau Cover Comparison Chart
- BAK Tonneau Cover Installation Instructions & Product Information