BACKRACK Light Bar Brackets (Pair) - 91006
The BACKRACK Light Bar Bracket comes with a pair of heavy "L" brackets and all of the fasteners required for installation. The Light Bar Bracket is universal for all BACKRACK Truck Racks except for the Three Light Rack.When installed on a BACKRACK Original Cab Guard the Light Bar Bracket features a clamp mount that firmly secures the bracket to the horizontal tube assembly at the top of the rack. When installing the bracket on any other BACKRACK Truck Racks, you will need to drill and bolt the bracket to the rack. If you would prefer, you can even drill and bolt the bracket to your BACKRACK Original instead of using the clamp mounts.
The Light Bar Bracket base is set evenly with the tops of the upright posts, and your light bar accessory secures to the top of the bracket base on both uprights. The holes in the "L" brackets are pre-punched and ready for installation. Some light bars may require drilling in order to fasten them on. If drilling into your truck rack is not something you want to do, check out BACKRACK's Universal Light Bracket.
- One pair of heavy "L" Brackets and fasteners in package
- Clamps to horizontal tube assembly
- Can be drilled and bolted directly to face of uprights if desired
- Places Light Bar base even with tops of upright posts
- Provides base to sit light bar on
- Holes punched in L Brackets
- May require drilling to fasten certain Light Bars
- Clamping installation suitable for BackRack™ Original only