BACKRACK Light Bracket 6-1/2" Base Drivers Side - 81001
This bracket is engineered to provide a mounting point for a variety of light accessories on the driver's side of your BACKRACK Truck Rack. This six and a half inch bracket features a teardrop base to secure the lights and it bolts directly into existing holes in the uprights of the standard BACKRACK Original. If you are mounting it on the Safety, Louvered, Open, LV, SM, TR, or TL Racks drilling and cutting may be required in order to install the bracket.
The center hole of the bracket is designed to run wiring throughb the tubing and the light sits upright on the bracket post closer to the cab of your truck. This bracket is suitable for use with a toolbox. There is also a bracket of the same size and style available for the Passenger Side as well. If you aren't enthused about drilling or cutting your current BACKRACK Truck Rack to make this bracket fit, check out the Universal Light Bracket.
- Used to provide a base for mounting light to drivers side of BACKRACK Rack
- Diver's side 6-1/2"
- Includes a teardrop base to secure light
- Bolts to existing hole in upright
- Center hole is used to run wiring through tubing
- Light sits upright on bracket post towards the truck cab
- Can be used with toolboxes
- If used with Safety Rack, Louvered, Open, LV, SM, TR or TL - drilling and cutting may be required