DECKED Core Trax 1000 58" Tie Down Tracks - Set of 2
The Core Trax 1000 58" Tie Down Track is designed for use with DECKED's Standard Bed Storage Systems. The kit comes with a set of two tracks, stainless steel mounting screws, as well as four stainless steel attachment loops so that you can secure cargo in your truck bed more easily with a pullout weight of 500 pounds.
The tracks themselves are constructed from durable, rust resistant 6061 T6 aluminum alloy that has a silver powder coating, and they are custom engineered to line up with the crossbeams of your DECKED system for the ultimate in strength and longevity. The tracks can be oriented towards the cab or the tailgate end of your truck box, and the stainless steel loops can be locked in place at 1 inch increments along the length of the tracks, allowing you maximum versatility when securing your cargo. DECKED has even beveled the edges at 45 degree angle to ensure they don't snag on and damage anything.
There is a 48" Core Trax model available for Short Bed DECKED systems.
- 6061 T6 aluminum allow with silver powder coating for rustproofing and durability
- Stainless steel mounting screws and 4 attachment loops are durable and dependable
- Allows you to secure cargo to the top of your DECKED storage system
- Loops lock in at 1" intervals along the trax
- Custom engineered to line up with the DECKED crossbeams for strength
- For Standard Bed models only
- Pullout rating of 500 pounds
- Can be oriented towards the cab or tailgate