Elite Full Mesh Cab Guard
If you are looking for full cab and rear window protection for your truck, this is the Cab Guard for you. Constructed entirely from heavy duty steel, the Elite Full Mesh Cab Guard features a 1-1/2" square tubing frame and steel mesh that covers the entire width of your truck, making the rack extremely durable while protecting your entire rear window and cab from damage that could be caused by shifting cargo. This Cab Guard also offers you a place to mount ladders, lumber, or other extra long cargo that may otherwise scratch your cab. The frame and mesh offer a tonne of places to secure bungees or ratchet straps to for securing your cargo. Installation is easy and all hardware is included with the rack. Elite boasts over 500 hours of salt spray test time on their racks, proving their ability to hold up against corrosion and general wear and tear.
Elite also offers Toolbox Side Rails and Standard Side Rails that can be purchased to complement your headache rack. The side rails help to secure your headache rack to your truck bed, as well as offering more space for cargo storage and better vehicle protection. If you are not purchasing one of the side rails, you will need to add a Headache Rack Mount to your order to ensure your Full Mesh Cab Guard will install properly and stay secure. If you are looking for protection but don't want your rear window fully obstructed, check out Elite's Side Mesh Cab Guard. If you are looking to fully deck out your truck for cargo hauling, check out the Elite Universal Rear Rack.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 1-1/2" square tube frame
- Full coverage mesh protects your truck cab and rear window
- Offers mounting place for ladders, lumber, and other long cargo
- Plenty of area to secure bungees and ratchet straps to
- Protects your cab from damage caused by shifting cargo
- 500+ hours of salt spray test time
- Compatible with Elite Universal Rear Rack
- Requires Headache Rack Mount if not being purchased with Side Rails