Elite Toolbox Side Rail
Designed to complement the Elite Full Mesh or Side Mesh Cab Guards, the Elite Toolbox Side Rail is constructed from the same, durable 1-1/2" heavy duty steel and is engineered to be installed on a truck bed with a crossover toolbox. It is compatible with toolboxes up to 25" deep. Like the Cab Guards, it boasts more than 500 hours of salt spray testing. This means that you can be sure it is long lasting, and will resist corrosion and wear. If you are looking to install a side rail and don't have a toolbox, check out the Elite Standard Side Rail.
The Side Rail works several jobs once you have it installed. It protects your bed rails from potential damage from shifting cargo, as well as offering you even more places to secure bungees or ratchet straps so that you can be sure you cargo will be secure, no matter what you're hauling. The rail also serves as a second fastener to hold your Cab Guard in place. If you don't purchase a Side Rail to complement your Cab Guard, you will need to add a Headache Rack Mount to your order to ensure your rack stays secure and sturdy. If you are looking to fully deck out your truck for maximum cargo hauling capacity, check out Elite's Universal Rear Rack.
- Toolbox Side Rail designed to install easily on truck beds that have no toolbox
- Serves as a second fastening point for Elite Cab Guards
- Constructed from the same 1-1/2" heavy duty steel
- Long lasting, and durable
- 500+ hours of salt spray testing
- Adds more anchors to secure bungees and ratchet straps
- Compatible with Elite's Universal Rear Rack
- Protects your bed rails from damage caused by shifting cargo
- Also available as a Standard Side Rail