Trailer Receiver Hitches
Use the CURT Hitch Lookup to find the exact hitch needed for your vehicle.
If you plan on towing a camping trailer, utility trailer, boat, are other type of trailer behind your RV, you are most likely going to require a receiver hitch for your vehicle. We can help you choose the hitch you need for whatever you are doing, and make your towing experience as stress free as possible.
These trailer hitches feature closed-end main bodies to prevent rusting from inside out. Precision robotic welding ensures strength and a superior fit, and the powder coat finishing process just enhances its durability. To ensure a safe operation, make sure all your towing components meet or exceed the weight class requirements.
- One piece welded, easy to install design
- Designed for a custom fit
- Round tube designs available on some models
- Ball mount, pun and clip sold separately
- No drill for fast, easy installation
- Black powder coat finish