Brand Auto Truck Depot
One of the most vulnerable areas of your vehicle is the undercarriage. The undercarriage of your vehicle is routinely exposed to gravel, salt, rocks and road debris that will cause rust and harsh damage, and ultimately reduce the value and life of your vehicle. The good news, however, is that this can be prevented by having professionally applied Undercoating from Auto Truck Depot.
What is Undercoating?
Undercoating is a rubber and petroleum based product that is applied to the undercarriage and wheel wells of your vehicle. Undercoating is made up of three primary components:
- Latex rubber - this allows the coating to expand and adjust to changing temperatures
- Plastic resin - this increases the durability and lifespan of the product
- Tar - provides sealed protection against moisture, salt, and other debris that could cause rust to form and a barrier against rocks and road noise
How Does Undercoating Work?
Undercoating is applied to the undercarriage and wheel wells of your vehicle to provide full underside protection against harmful elements. As well as providing a seal against moisture, salt, rocks, and other debris, the rubberized compound absorbs the impact, which not only provides additional protection to your vehicle, but also provides a sound barrier to reduce road noises and vibrations. Undercoating extends the life of your vehicle and increases the trade-in value by providing:
- Preventing rust to the undercarriage and wheel wells
- Reducing road noises and vibrations
- Providing protection against rocks, road salts, and road debris
Undercoating will increase the life of your vehicle and make your ride more comfortable.
Professionally applied Undercoating from Auto Truck Depot is guaranteed for as long as you own your vehicle, plus we offer same day service so you won't have to wait.
Call us today for an appointment!