WestCan Checker Plate Rail Caps
Engineered to be used with any WestCan Cab Guard and Installation Kit, the WestCan Checkered Rail Caps are the benchmark for stylish looks and rugged durability. Not only are they extremely strong, the bright shine and the raised diamond pattern that gives them their name make it much more difficult to see scratches and dings in the surface of the cap if they do happen. The rail caps feature a no drill installation using non-corrosive stainless steel hardware to increase longevity and prevent rust. The caps themselves are constructed from structural grade 1-1/2 inch aluminum tubing, making them strong but also lightweight and rust proof. Their clear, anodized finish will keep them looking great for many years to come.
While they aren't mandatory when installing a Cab Guard, Westcan's Rail Caps make your truck rack much sturdier and eliminate the need for a Secondary Hold Down Kit, although one can still be purchased if you want extra security. There is also a Smooth Rail Cap style available if the Checker Cap isn't for you.
- Designed to be installed with a WestCan Cab Guard and Install Kit
- Cover up your bed rail for a clean, sleek look
- Makes your Cab Guard installation more sturdy
- Raised diamond pattern and bright shine make any scratches that may happen hard to see
- Constructed from structural grade 1-1/2" aluminum tubing with all stainless steel hardware
- No drill installation
- Durable, dependable, long lasting, and rust proof
- Also available in a Smooth Cap style