WestCan Full Bar Cab Guard
Built to last, the Full Bar Cab Guard from WestCan provides some of the best protection for your rear window and cab, while leaving you with tonnes of places to anchor your bungees or tie downs too. On top of that, it also offers you a place to mount ladders, lumber, or other extra long cargo. The Full Bar Cab Guard is constructed from premium structural anodized aluminum tubing and features vertical bars along the entire width of your truck, ensuring full protection. Because it's constructed from aluminum, it is lightweight, durable, and rustproof, and it can support up to 450 pounds of weight.
It is important to note that you will need to purchase your Standard Install Kit or Crossover Toolbox Install Kit separately, as well as your Secondary Hold Down Kit if you aren't using WestCan Rail Caps. The secondary hold down kit is designed to provide a second, secure anchor point for your truck rack, to prevent and wobbling. Choose the right kit for you the first time around, based on your vehicle make and model as well as your need for a toolbox. This Cab Guard is compatible with Rear Racks, and it mounts easily using your vehicle's stake pocket holes for quick, no drill installation. The Full Bar Cab Guard is also available set up with pre-wired LED lighting if you're looking to make your vehicle more visible.
- Constructed from aluminum for lightweight, durable, rustproof design
- Installs quickly and easily to stake pocket holes
- Can support up to 450lbs
- Offers top of the line protection for your cab and rear window
- Offers you a place to haul ladders, lumber, and other extra long cargo
- Multiple anchor points for securing bungees or ratchet straps to
- Vertical bars cross the entire width of your truck
- Purchase standard or crossover toolbox installation kits separately
- Compatible with rear rack and rail caps
- Purchase required secondary hold down kit separately, optional if you are using rail caps