WestCan Standard Cab Guard
WestCan's Standard Cab Guard offers you a durable and versatile truck rack at an affordable price. Constructed from premium structural anodized aluminum, the Standard Rack is not only lightweight, but also extremely long lasting and rust proof. The unit can support up to 450 pounds of weight, making it perfect for hauling extra long cargo like ladders and lumber, while protecting your cab from damage caused by shifting cargo. The rack also gives you multiple places to secure cargo with bungees or ratchet straps to keep it locked down on the road. It can also be paired with a Rear Rack or Rail Caps if you are looking to fully deck out your truck bed.
Please note that you will need to purchase an installation kit and Secondary Hold Down Kit separately. The secondary hold down kit is only required if you are not installing WestCan Rail Caps, and is designed to create a second strong anchor point to hold your truck rack in place. Each of these kits are specifically tailored to your vehicle, to ensure the best fit. The installation kits are available as a Standard Kit or a Crossover Toolbox Kit, allowing you to customise the Standard Rack to suit your specific needs and saving you money. Both kits include non-corrosive stainless steel hardware so that you will never have to worry about rust. They mount using your vehicle's stake pocket holes for a quick, no drill installation. Check out WestCan's Standard LED Cab Guard with preinstalled LED brake, reverse, and turn lights if you are looking to get more visibility.
- Anodized aluminum construction makes it lightweight, rust proof and durable
- Can support up to 450 lbs
- Protects your cab from being damaged by shifting cargo
- Compatible with rear racks and rail caps
- Installation kit (Standard or Cross Over Toolbox) and secondary hold down kit sold separately
- Kits comes with non-corrosive stainless steel hardware
- Mounts to stake pocket holes for quick, no drill installation
- Allows you a place to secure cargo with bungees or ratchet straps
- Gives you the space to haul longer cargo like lumber or ladders