WestCan Standard Cab Guard Installation Kit
Now that you have selected the WestCan Cab Guard that is right for you, it's time to choose your installation kit. The Standard kit is designed to mount any WestCan Cab Guard to your truck bed, as long as you don't have a toolbox or tonneau cover. The components of the installation kit are all constructed from aluminum, making them lightweight, durable and rust proof. The kit also comes with non-corrosive stainless steel stake pocket inserts and hardware for a quick and easy no drill installation. If you would like to use a Crossover style toolbox with your WestCan Cab Guard, check out the Crossover Toolbox Install Kit.
It is recommended that these installation kits are used in concert with WestCan's Rail Caps to ensure the best, most secure fit. If you aren't using the rail caps, the installation will require a Secondary Hold Down Kit to ensure proper mounting.
- All aluminum construction
- Non-corrosive stainless steel hardware and stake pocket inserts
- Quick, simple no drill installation
- Rustproof, lightweight, and durable
- Designed specifically for each vehicle application for the best fit
- Recommended pairing with WestCan Rail Caps
- Secondary Hold Down Kit required if no rail caps